Continuous Monitoring Station
Model HWR9 - release 2015
download manual soon available
instrument allows measurement of the soil degassing of carbon dioxide,
hydrogen sulfide, methane and of the related environmental parameters.
vulcanology to understand the dynamics of volcanoes and
for a global evaluation of the hazard connected with volcanic
- monitoring of geothermal areas;
- soil respiration;
- survey of landfill biogas emissions.
flux measurement range:
- carbon dioxide: from 0.001 up to 300 moles/sm/day;
- methane : from 0.0005 up to 1000 moles/sm/day;
- hydrogen sulfide : from 0.0025 up to 0.5 moles/sm/day.
This is a completely automatic station which performs the
measurements cycle (up to 48 measurements per day), acquires
and stores the data on a non-volatile memory. By means of a telemetry system the
data can be transferred to a Reception
Center up to 20 miles away, or can be anywhere on the planet
by using our innovative internet based telemetry systems.
Stations in use around the world...